Get to know your girl:
Christian, mommy, wife, friend, artist, college grad, athlete, community supporter, traveler, and pizza connoisseur.
I grew up in a small town in the heart of Oklahoma. I am proud to have grown up, reside, and now grow my family here. Small towns have a bad rep. but The Native Hippy wouldn't exist without mine. I am forever grateful to my community.
I have no idea what I am doing in business, but I do know that I love art and I love people. How crazy that you can actually make those two factors become a career? BLESSED.
I am so passionate about what I do and who I do it for. I know this comes across in each project I do whether it be, murals, clothes, tee designs, logo designs, donations, community events, or any other random project I am asked to put my touch on.
My goal is to cultivate love and kindness through art, raise a good, good human, and "love them anyway".
Fun facts you might not want to know about me:
- I can eat a whole large pizza by myself
- I have nightmares about snakes
- I can't stand the sound of a fork on a plate or the sound of my dog licking himself
- I would rather hike a mountain than get a massage
- I can't even count how many speeding tickets I've had
- I would rather ask for forgiveness than permission
- I have had 11 jobs before the age of 23
- I have been in nursing school
- I have been in jail
- My favorite movie is Gladiator
- I really solidified my relationship with God at 30
- I will got to a movie I hate solely for the popcorn
- I have peed my pants as an adult
- I am my daughters biggest fan
"Say something without speaking. Isn't that beautiful?"
Phone: (580) 704-6162
Facebook: The Native Hippy
Items can be returned up to 2 weeks from the time and date of purchase. Items must be undamaged, still tagged, and never worn beyond a try-on. Damage includes deodorant and make-up marks on clothing. Items cannot be returned if damage occurs after wear. When returning an item, the customer must pay for shipping to return to The Native Hippy. Art prints are returnable, but art originals are not.